Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cabo Hace Mucho Calor En Septiembre!

En Fuego. Mui En Fuego. I know, I'm not very good at Spanish, I'm actually asking Galen how to spell Spanish words as I write this. But that's how I felt in Mexico last month. It was fricken HOT. So hot that I hardly remember most of the trip. Yes, that's right, I hardly remember the trip at all because in order to cool myself down in the oppressive heat I was forced to hydrate myself with copious amounts of Dos Equis and Margaritas (what? Have you heard what's in the water there? Yeah, I knew, but that kinda backfired on me after we got back. Note to self, you can get Montezuma's Revenge from the ICE they put in your drinks. Wish I would've thought of that and avoided the accidental "cleanse" I experienced when I got home...but you don't want to hear about that do you? No, I didn't think so, back to our HOT vacation, not to be confused with anything HOT associated with my bowels). Other than the sun turning us into complete alcoholics for the week (don't worry folks, the kids were safe and sound at Babbie and Papa's house in Bend), we had a total blast. We fished for tuna in very rough seas, took in a snorkel (eh-hem, okay who am I kidding) a BOOZE cruise, hung out in the pools, even took in a wedding! Colin's new bride Kelly was beautiful, and I'm so happy to have her in the family. We're looking forward to many more vacations with this crew! But maybe if we do Mexico again, lets go in December, K? P9170099edit P9170042edit P9170107 P9170138 P9170139 232323232fp73435_nu=3286_5_4__3;_WSNRCG=36_395327232_nu0mrj P9140011 P9160019 P9160027 P9160028 232323232fp73468_nu=3286_5_4__3;_WSNRCG=36_3966_9232_nu0mrj

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! One day I hope to get to Los Cabos in the winter to watch the whales!

Jen said...

God, I'm jealous. Not only of your Mexican get away (I don't care how hot it was, I would kill for a vacay!) but also of how hot you look in that yellow dress! So cute!

Tara Holmes said...

You look good with a tan...gorgeous actually all the time. That looks like so much fun! Thank god for beer and margies!! The Blythe family is probably no fun at all. He he.

Lyndsy said...

Ha! This post made me chuckle! Sorry for your accidental cleanse but let me just say you look fantastic! XOXO